Monday, November 22, 2010

University bound (but not for a while)

Just a short note to let those of you who care know that the University of Victoria (in Wellington) has just offered me a place in their graduate diploma of teaching program.  Huzzah!

I've let them know that I'd like to defer a year and start in 2012.  I'd like to take advantage of the fact that I have a working holiday Visa now since I'll never get a chance to have one again (there's an age limit that, alas, I am beyond).

Hopefully the University will let me get in without having to go through the entire reapplication process again.  In any case, it's great for the morale to have been accepted at both universities, and I'm glad that I can drop the online course I've been doing for Otago -- it was rather stressful having to stay on top of that stuff when I often don't know what day of the week it is.

So thanks again to everyone who helped me with my application -- Denis, Joyce, Rowena, mom, Val, Kathleen, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a decision - Wellington it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nadine! Do you have an email? I'm from Brazil and I really want to talk with you! :)
    narayyana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete