Saturday, June 25, 2011

My little sister has a blog...and it's pretty damn good

I'm going to start this post off by quoting my sister, Val:

"(We) grew up in a Christian household; born to a devout Catholic father and a Lutheran mother who eventually became the pastor of a Protestant church. The household wasn’t strict per se, but there was a standard in our behaviour which we were expected to live up to. You share, you thank, you participate, you try, you learn, you do, and under no circumstance should you ever, ever swear."

Even today, at 32, I refrain from "cussing" around my mother.  I censor myself quite a bit, both in person, and online for fear of offending mom and her position.

Val, on the other hand, has bravely gone a completely different route and gone so far as starting a blog all about the joys, wonders and versitilty of words of the swearing variety.

So check it out to get your fill of all the "Bad Talk" you can handle.  It's early days yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be fucking good (sorry mom!)


The awesome bitch behind the blog (sorry Val!)


No comments:

Post a Comment